How many people out there write to their friends these days? Is it an outdated way to keep in touch with long-distance friends? As far as I am concerned, I enjoy learning of my close friends through mail, yet I find it "painful" to write him or her back. On one hand, I just don't know what to say. On the other, it really takes a great deal of time and effort. That sounds as if I was making an excuse for it. However, through correspondence,my friends and I do continue to build a lasting and stronger relationship to which we have never been before. Namely,there is more to write letters than just informing him or her of your recent life. Other than talking on the phone,written words are also an important means of communication with more powerful effects on connecting people with each other.
Next time,try write to someone whom you haven't met for quite a long time and you will enhance your relationship with him or her.
沒有留言:
張貼留言